Miss Ava

The last time I saw Ava she was 3 months old! My has she grown!!!! She is so funny and I can't believe how much she talks! We had such a great time playing, Ava is such a joy to be around. Here is a peak from our session!

Photobucket

I LOVE this! sooo funny!!!

Photobucket

I purchased a petty skirt and am so excited about using it!! I have also had this idea to use the paper lanterns and was so excited to be able to use them for this session!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love the lighting here!

Photobucket

This baby crib belonged to Ava's grandma.....I LOVE this and need to have one for myself!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

LOVE them baby blues!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



peace & love!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio