Little Miss Abilene

Abilene is my best friend, Katie's, little girl. She will be 2 in November! It's hard to believe how big Abilene is and it's been so awesome to watch her grow! She is such a funny & sweet little girl. Every time she sees me, she hugs me and lays her head down on my shoulder. She definitely makes my heart melt. I am so blessed to have such great friends like Matt, Katie & Abilene.

I was all excited about our session and the day was perfect, but unfortunately our day got cut short due to this:

Photobucket

Oh well. We'll finish our session up soon! Here is a sneak peak from our half session.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


peace & love!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio