Hannah & Jenna

While I was in Madison for Dellah's session I had yet another session with two sisters, Hannah & Jenna. Talk about adorable little girls! They were dressed so cute in bright colors, which I always suggest when taking pictures, it just makes the pictures more vibrant and playful! The girls were so funny and we had so much fun running around downtown finding the perfect spots to take pictures. Jenna wanted to go home with me by the end of the session, and probably would have if I would have let her......her mom says that she doesn't know a stranger! I can believe that! : ) haha. We had a blast, thanks you two! 


LOVE THIS!

Photobucket

Sugar is a girls best friend! [Not so much moms, I'm sure!] : )

Photobucket

Miss Hannah - isn't she beautiful?

Photobucket



Miss Jenna - soooo adorable and full of personality!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

peace & love

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio