Dellah

The other day I headed down to Madison, again, for another photo shoot! For some reason I've been quite the hype there! haha. Anyways, I met up with an old friend to do some one year pictures of her daughter, Dellah. Dellah is such a ham and is absolutely gorgeous! Dellah's mom makes these absolutely adorable bows and tutus, so of course Dellah makes the perfect little model for those! I had a blast hanging out with "D" and not to mention her big brother Ayden. Ayden was absolutely hilarious and wanted me to stay and play with him. I think he was a little jealous that "D" was getting all of the attention! I managed on snagging a few pictures of Ayden, although he insisted that I not take his picture. haha. In the end I got some really cute shots of Ayden and Dellah giving kisses to one another. So precious! Thanks for a great time you two!


Photobucket
Photobucket

I LOVE chunky baby butts!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here is when Ayden was insisting that I not take his picture! haha

Photobucket
Photobucket


peace & love.

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio