HUGE blog post: so much work, little time!

This summer has been CRAZY so far!!! Sessions almost every single day, and with a broken computer, that has put me a bit behind!! BUT, now my computer is back up and running and I have been able to get some sneak peaks for all recent clients! I am leaving for Florida today for a week and sooooo ready for a little break, and so thankful that I will be able to take this week to spend with my family! I'm especially thankful that I have this small break to spend with my oldest daughter, Novah, she will be starting Kindergarten a couple of days after we return from vacation. : (

I hope you are all enjoying your summers, fall will be here before we know it!

Here is what I have been up to!

I've added another SENIOR REP for Eminence Photography! Meet beautiful, Anna!!



More to come of this little sweetie who just turned 1!


Had a super fun time photographing these sweet clothes from Eight Baby Legs!! Check out her stuff HERE

Thanks to all of the parents AND kiddos for braving the heat and bugs!!



My sweet little ladies were models! : D




Had a great time with this sweet family!








Senior sessions are in full effect, LOVING all of these beautiful girls!!! More to come of Miss Katie!


Beautiful Kayleigh.








I had a WONDERFUL time capturing this beautiful wedding of Mark & Alyssa. So much love they have for each other and it definitely shows throughout these photographs. Congrats you guys!!

















This sweet family was a blast to hangout with! We even escaped some crazy wind and stormy clouds! WHEW!











And this family of 6 is now a family of 7! Welcome, Silas!!!!






Thanks for all your patience while I've had some technical issues! I greatly appreciate your continued support, I wouldn't be where I am now without such great clients!!



Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio