Fireman Sam, that is!

 I kicked off the new year with such a great session! I met up with The "M" Family last week for a fun time!! Mr. Meade, I mean, Fireman Sam just turned 4! He is obsessed with firetrucks, hence his name, and even had a firetruck themed birthday!! He was cracking me up so much during our session! He really is quite a comedian!! Not only did I get to hangout with "Fireman Sam", but I got to hangout with his older sister, Morgan. WOW! is all I have to say! What a gorgeous young lady!! My first time to shoot a red head, and it has completely spoiled me. : ) She has the bluest eyes, so that combo right there is a photographers dream. On with a sneak peak! Hope you all are having a good start to a new year, I know I am!!

Be sure to book your spring sessions soon!!!!

















Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio