Ethan & Melissa

Saturday I met up with Ethan & Melissa for their wedding! Melissa's friend, Jenny, is also a photographer in Charleston, South Carolina , so I was only needed for a couple of hours since Jenny was the maid of honor and couldn't take pictures during the ceremony, etc. It was definitely a different experience to shoot for only a couple of hours at a wedding, but I think I managed to get some really great shots that I know Ethan and Melissa will love!

Here is a sneak peek from their day! Melissa was a STUNNING bride!

This is a little hat that Ethan wore when he was a baby, that they turned into a hankie that Melissa carried down the aisle.

Photobucket

Melissa and her mother sharing an intimate moment

Photobucket

Melissa and her girls

Photobucket

Ethan and his guys

Photobucket

Not sure what this woman was playing, but it sounded awesome! : )

Photobucket

Ethan before the ceremony

Photobucket

Melissa and her dad, I love the expression on her face

Photobucket

The weather was dreary and cold, but the setting was beautiful! I LOVE the colors!!

Photobucket

Bridal party

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

GORGEOUS!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love these shots, so fun!!

Photobucket

Congratulations, Ethan and Melissa!!!
Thanks for letting me come and be a part of your special day!



peace & love!

Amanda (October 7, 2009 at 10:50 AM)  

This is why I love following your blog! I've known Ethan since we were little tots and so it's fun to just randomly see these FABULOUS wedding pictures of him!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio