KAYLA - Columbus East High School Senior

Last night I met up with Kayla and her mom for some Senior pictures. I previously met Kayla's mom while doing some glamour shots for my friend, Chatney, of Mary Kay. When I met up with Kayla she expressed that she wanted to do everything outdoors, and I couldn't agree more with her! I LOVE shooting outdoors, I just love the natural light and am continuing to learn how to use it to my advantage.

Kayla is a sweetheart. She is currently working at a nursing home, and is going to go to school to eventually become an RN. She has a love for the Jonas Brothers, hanging out with her friends and shopping! Here is a sneak peek from our session.

Photobucket

Doesn't she have the most amazing eyes?! Simply beautiful.

Photobucket

I always love these shots and do them quite often.....simple, sophisticated and beautiful.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There's those eyes again....stunning!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've driven by this wildflower patch a handful of times and couldn't wait to take a client there. I would love to revisit it again when the sun is setting.....

Photobucket

Love these three shots of Kayla!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Thanks Kayla for a great session!!!


peace&love!

Jennifer O. (September 20, 2009 at 6:36 PM)  

Great shots! Love the colors!

Anonymous –  (September 21, 2009 at 12:30 PM)  

Kayla!!!! Your Senior Pictures turned out wonderful!!! Just like you! :) I really like them. My favorite for sure, would be the one with your head upside down, and also the one that has three pictures of you. Oh and I also love the one in black and white, with you looking down. <3 Mellz

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio