Jon & Meryn E-Session!

I had such a great time last night with Jon & Meryn. They are seriously the cutest couple and such a sweet one too! They wanted to meet up in downtown Columbus at the new and improved Zaharako's Ice Cream Parlor, and I was so excited! I hadn't been inside there yet, so I was thrilled to have a session in there! We started off the only right way I knew of and that was with a HUGE and delicious looking brownie sundae! I believe Jon and Meryn had a great time chowin' down on that! : )

We also made our way to some other local hot spots for a few shots. I really got some great shots from our session and had a hard time stopping myself from posting a billion! Here are some of my favorites!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Isn't she beautiful?!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I love this shot of these two! Meryn reminds me so much of myself and Jon reminds me so much of my husband. My husband is pretty quite and reserved and I am really outgoing and loud! : )

Photobucket

Thanks Jon & Meryn for letting me try some new things on you and being patient with me!

Photobucket

I LOVE the backlight in this shot!

Photobucket


Can't wait for your wedding next year, you two!

peace&love!

Carissa Newton (September 28, 2009 at 7:50 PM)  

These are AWESOME! I want you to do family pics for me....Carissa

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio