Andrew & Sarah

Saturday I had the pleasure of shooting Andrew & Sarah's beautiful wedding! I had such a great time with this couple, they are so sweet and made me feel part of the family. They also allowed me to take them to a shooting spot that I have shot a couple times before, so I was super excited about that! Thanks Andrew & Sarah! The reception was beautiful and was held at the Factory 12 Event Loft. I LOVE that place! It has so much character to it and some really neat spots for pictures. The reception was so full of emotion, and I have become quite the sentimental type......well, I guess I always have been! But watching Andrew & Sarah's childhood in pictures play on a slideshow just reminded me of how fast my children's lives are flying past me. I'm getting teary eyed just typing it out! And to watch Sarah and her Dad's first dance choked me up as well! I have always been a daddy's little girl, so seeing the closeness of Sarah and her father as they danced to Butterfly Kisses completely melted my heart. Okay, enough of this sad talk.....on with some pictures!

The Shoes

Photobucket

Sarah looking at herself before the ceremony

Photobucket

I LOVE these vines!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't she gorgeous?

Photobucket

I love how the sun shines right down on them in this shot!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The rings

Photobucket

The first dance

Photobucket

Congratulations Andrew & Sarah!

Photobucket




peace & love!

Marinda (June 24, 2009 at 6:56 PM)  

These are great! I can only imagine how happy this couple will be when they see their wedding images.

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio