Nate & Calli

Yesterday I headed to Simmons Winery here in Columbus to shoot Nate & Calli's wedding. There was a 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms, so I was praying that the rain would hold off! And, IT DID! Instead of rain, the sun decided to beat down on us pretty much the entire day! The wedding was gorgeous and Nate & Calli were so much fun to hangout with! Calli is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! She is definitely a photographers best friend with those green eyes of hers! Ahh....to die for!

On with the sneak peek! I could have added a billion more, but I had to stop myself! haha.

I was LOVING these vines!

Photobucket

Even took my chair! : )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the vintage feel to these next two

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Hello, Gorgeous!

Photobucket

Doesn't Nate look so HOT here? Uh...yeah!

Photobucket

This Bible has been in the family forever and was a very important part of the wedding. It has every persons name written in it that it has been passed down to.

Photobucket

Love this! Hilarious!

Photobucket


Congratulations Calli & Nate, you guys are awesome!


peace&love.

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio