Camden

Saturday I headed to Madison where I had 3 sessions! I have never booked that many sessions in a day, and boy did I have my work cut out for me! I was pretty much dead by the end of the day! haha.

I had an old friend from high school contact me, wanting me to do some pictures of her son, Camden. Cam just turned 2 years old, and he is definitely ALL boy! It's hard to remember what kids are like at this age, but now that my brain is remembering Novah at this age......I better get my running shoes out for when Miss Eisley gets closer to it! haha. I definitely get a work out with this age group, because they are EVERYWHERE! I had fun chasing Camden down, but I think he was getting a little irritated with my camera being in his face and me blocking his escape route! haha.

Anyways, here are a few shots from the day. Definitely a little cutie!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This is the look of, LEAVE ME ALONE! haha.

Photobucket

2 more sessions to come!

peace & love.

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio