the studio - almost finished!

we have been working HARD at the studio, trying to get it all finished! my dad, brother and a church friend helped lay the floor this past weekend.....and I took full advantage of my father in law coming for a visit, so we got a ton of work done! there is still a few things to do, but all of the really hard stuff is out of the way! i was able to do a few test shots there today with the limited space i had due to stuff laying all around!

MY GIRLS!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


my beautiful sister in law with the newest addition of the family, my niece, hailey.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Once the studio is completely finished, I'll post some pictures!

I still have 8 slots open for $50 session fee when you book in MAY! email me for details!


peace & love.

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio