Baby Aliyah

Tuesday I headed to Lawrenceburg to welcome baby Aliyah! About a month and half ago or so I did some maternity pictures for Joe and Emily, if you remember.

http://eminencephoto.blogspot.com/2009/03/first-baby-on-way.html


Well, baby "A" is here and she is BEAUTIFUL! She was such a great baby! I don't know what it is about me and newborns, but they must sense that I am coming because apparently they are great sleepers until I arrive! haha. Aliyah was so alert pretty much the entire time I was shooting. She has gorgeous blue eyes and the clearest complexion I have ever seen on a newborn. She's truly a beauty! But what can you expect when she comes from two hot parents? : )

Introducing Baby Aliyah

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Proud Daddy

Photobucket

Photobucket

Beautiful Mommy

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



peace & love.

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio