Little Eisley Jane

I can't believe that Eisley is going to be 8 months in 4 days! It's totally blowing my mind. She is trying sooooo hard to crawl these days, but just can't quite figure out how to get up on those knees. She is determined though and I know she will soon figure it out. It's funny, Eisley used to be the quietest baby ever.....but now, oh let me tell you, she is soooo loud! I knew it wouldn't last. haha. Today I was looking at her and really noticed that her hair is getting longer. It's to that cute point where it starts growing over top of her ears. I had to try and capture a few images of it, kinda hard when she's so squirmy these days. Oh, and she's trying very hard to cut her first 2 teeth, boy will I be glad when they pop through!



Photobucket
Photobucket

watching the cars outside


Photobucket



peace & love

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio