First Baby on the Way!

Yesterday I went to Lawrenceburg and met up with Joe & Emily. I have known Joe for close to 12 years, I think, and have known Emily for a while as well. I had the pleasure of being a second photographer at their wedding back in August of 2007. Anyways, they are expecting their first baby......a little girl at that! I will be going back to do some newborn pictures of the little misses whenever she makes her big arrival. I am so thrilled for Joe & Emily, I know they both will make wonderful parents! 


Here is a sneak peak from our session.


mom & dad to be

Photobucket

isn't she gorgeous? she definitely has the pregnancy glow that everyone talks about!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Check out these little nike sneaks! love them!!

Photobucket



peace & love.

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio