BIG NEWS!

Some HUGE things are happening for me that I am extremely excited about! I just signed a lease for a photography studio on 17th Street, just down the road from where I live! God has truly blessed me with this space, it's absolutely perfect! I am hoping to have the studio up and running in a couple of months. I will have an open house, so be on the look out for those details. 


I will still be doing on location stuff as well, but it will also be nice to do some in studio stuff too. Eminence Photography is also getting a new look! I am extremely excited about having a new logo done, one that represents not only the business, but myself and my style. I will be revealing the new look hopefully next week! 

Continue to check back every now and then on the blog. Some new things are going to be taking place, special offers and discounts as well! This is the main source for all of that information.


peace & love.

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio