baby kennedy

Saturday I headed down to Madison to welcome baby Kennedy into the world! I think she is the smallest baby that I have photographed yet. She was so perfect and content the entire time, with eyes wide open! I have yet to find a baby that is completely lethargic during a session. haha. Her big sister, Addy, and big brother, Linc, have really taken up with her. I think that Addy is quite the little protector, she wasn't too sure about me putting Kennedy in one of my knitted cocoons. There are some really great shots of the big kids and their little sister, but of course I could only choose a couple to share. Here is their sneak peak!


Baby Kennedy and all of her preciousness

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I LOVE this picture! It looks like miss kennedy is smiling! Why wouldn't she be? She's all snuggly with her mommy!

Photobucket

Hanging out with Dad

Photobucket

Big sister, Addison

Photobucket

Big brother, Lincoln

Photobucket

Aren't they sweet?

Photobucket



In other news, the studio is coming along! I'm HOPING it will be finished and ready for business in 2 weeks. We are laying the floor in the main studio this next weekend,
so after that just some finishing touches. I will be having an open house sometime after Easter, so keep checking the blog for updates on that. 

April is filling up FAST, so if you want to book a session, please email me! 


peace & love.

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio