Print Prices

Hey everyone.


Just a few things to update you about that are changing. The photographic company that I print with has increased their prices, so it looks like I'll be doing the same. Here are my new prices for prints.

4x6 - $10
5x7 - $15
8x10 - $25
11x14 -$40
16x20 -$80

I really want to encourage you to think big when ordering your prints. Really, a 4x6 just doesn't do anything for your beautiful portraits. Show them off! 

Not sure where to hang your prints and need some inspiration? I will soon be offering some Wall Inspiration Ideas! Be on the look out for that! 


I am also increasing my High Res CD w/ reproduction rights to - $300
When purchasing the CD and having prints made on your own, I would really encourage you to have these prints done at a local professional lab. Advantage One in Columbus is definitely a good choice when choosing this option. 

I do offer Portrait Packages now, so definitely think about those when ordering prints! 


Some new designs that I am offering. Perfect for Storyboards or Canvas Wraps! 

This is the "How Sweet It Is" Collection


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


"Sweet 16" Perfect for a Newborn, Child or Family Collage

Photobucket


Another new product I am carrying is the Finao Image Preview Box. Each box is handmade and wrapped in a silk cover that is printed with a custom design. This box holds up to 150 5x7 prints. This is something that is included in my Wedding Collections. I loved it so much that I thought it would be great to offer to you! 

$175 - box only

set of 25 5x7 prints - $275, a $100 savings!

Here is one I had made for my little one.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are a few of the designs you have to choose from. Colors can be changed as well!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



I think that's it for now! I have some new products coming in, so as soon as I get some pictures of them, I'll be posting those as well!



Anonymous –  (March 14, 2009 at 10:36 AM)  

I think you and your work are both awesome! You have an eye to catch and display beautiful things in unique ways that are just so beautiful and lovely. I'm happy to have just spent another 30 minutes strolling through your site! I love it all!! Your new image rocks! It's perfect for you. I wish you amazing thing with your new venture and studio. You have unlimited potential. Rock it!
Kimberly

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Yummy Design Studio